Analytics is the discovery, interpretation, and communication of meaningful patterns in data. It also entails applying data patterns towards effective decision making. In other words, analytics can be understood as the connective tissue between data and effective decision making within an organization. Especially valuable in areas rich with recorded information, analytics relies on the simultaneous application of statistics, computer programming and operations research to quantify performance.
Machine Learning on Internet
Framework for Internet data extraction to retrieve web-based information and AI classification
- Powerful framework for Internet data extraction.
- Retrieves web-based information (usually unstructured or poorly structured)
- Useful to understand various company work areas
- Searching for suitable company partners
- Online product price monitoring
- Location data mining
- Analytics for business needs & decision making
BIG DATA ANALYTICS
Big data is a term that describes the large volume of data - both structured and unstructured that inundates a business on a day-to-day basis.
- PowerBI, Tableu, Pentaho tool chains used are tools used in big data.
- Cost optimization
- Operations efficiency
- Customer satisfaction and revenues
- Risk Reduction
- Safety Compliance
- Transportion Optimization
- Realtime procurement indenting
- Realtime problem identification and rectification
- Productive maintainance in machine, service or utility line
- Customer behaviour and usage pattern analysis
- Forcast production and revenue